What am I expecting?

The start of Dianetics highlights the human cause for greater understanding of itself. That, I believe, is likely a part in why people come to Scientology, for answers of the soul which do not require a person to hand over blind faith. Self betterment and solutions to a variety of emotional problems and situations seem to be the leading force in people coming to this path.

Much has been said about the bridge to total freedom, attaining the state of, "clear," and the various benefits that this state is said to bring. Running on other peoples statements on all sides of discussions on this, I have only one course of action to get to the truth ... investigation.

So I am not sure what I am expecting. I am hoping to clear the air of the claims and counter claims; to come to my own conclusions regarding the Tech, what it teaches and what is gained. This book, I have, and someone in the Free Zone has guided me to "Self Analysis: A Simple Self-Help Volume of Tests and Processes Based on the Discoveries Contained in Dianetics" which cost the best part of £20. Time will tell if it is worth the money.
 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates