What's going on here?

This will be a slow journey. Don't expect anything to happen quickly here.

As an individual I've had my own issues and been on a course of self discovery. I've done more than my fair share of personality tests, sat with counsellors, psychiatrists and other things. Scientology is just another tool on the list of targets.

Much has been said for and against it and although I have previously picked up, "Dianetics," it is time for me to try again.

At one point, there was only one organisation. The Church of Scientology. In a game of words, it has finally lost. When the organisations spokes-person has been on record, on television, as denying the existence of Xenu while audio tapes of L.Ron Hubbard exist to the opposite effect, then that organisation has taken a massive hit on its credibility. Its words have to be treated as considerably degraded.

Something can not be both church and science. From my standpoint I have to disregard the church and religion aspect of this study. There is no deity and no worship. It therefore comes down to a science at best, at least a study and application of a methodology.

With people in the Free Zone who are practising what is known as, "The Tech," outside what was started as the official organisation, then it is possible to progress the path and examine the system; see if it does stand up to examination and whether it does deliver what are known simply as, "gains."

Lets get one thing clear; I'm not about to invest serious money in this. I haven't got three thousand dollars to invest in a set of books. I'm going as far as I can on whatever materials are available second hand ... I haven't actually got that much money to speak of and I am not giving up my job. If, at any point on this journey, these barriers are reached, then the journey stops there.

The purpose of going on this journey is for my betterment, not the destruction of either my soul, my bank balance or the roof over my head.

It starts with a battered, second hand copy of Dianetics. Using this, I start on the journey in to Hubbards Technology of the mind and soul.
 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates